Sunday, January 9, 2011

Valentine Defined Shoebox

Happy Sunday, my pictures didn't come out that good not sure if it's my camera or operator error or maybe my son got a hold of it again and changed the settings. Any whoo, today's post was for a shoebox exchange that I did last Sunday with my fellow demonstrator sisters, the theme was the occasions mini I also ended up using it for a 6th swap that I'm a part of. When I first got a glimpse of the new mini I saw the Valentine Defined stamp set and new I had to have it, I just loved those flamingo's aren't they just so darn cute. This entire stamp set is just so darn cute and is pretty versatile it doesn't have to just be used for valentine's day. I loved all of the other cards that I got to make at our shoebox exchange and will share some of those as the week goes on. Now go enjoy the rest of your Sunday and thanks for stopping by. Supplies:
Paper: Melon Mambo , Pretty in Pink, Whisper White Bold Brights Patterns Pack
Stamp Set: Valentine Defined {mini Occasions pg. 9}
Ink: Melon Mambo Classic, Melon Mambo Craft
Accessories: Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Circles #2 Die, Tasteful Trimmings Die, 2 3/8 Extra Large Scallop Circle Punch , 1 3/4 Extra Large Circle Punch, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon
*** It's difficult to see in the picture but I embossed the flamingo's using the iridescent ice embossing powder to give it some sparkle. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment