Saturday, February 19, 2011

Imagine the Possibilties

This is another stamp camp card. This was one of my cards that our group decided to for camp. It was also my interpretation of a layout challenge I came across. I really loved the color combination of the NEW Sweet Stitches DSP but I'm not much of a sewer nor do I know anybody that is but I decided to get this DSP anyway it just called out to me. So I played around with it and this is what I came up with I was pretty happy with the out come! My original is located in the picture below I just had to make a small modification for camp but I think both cards came out really great. Drop me a line and let me know what you think!


Supplies:
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Sweet Stitches DSP {occasions mini}
Stamp Set: Word Play {top card} , On Your Birthday {bottom card}
Ink: Regal Rose & Wild Wasabi Markers
Accessories: Tasteful Trim Die, Clear Circle Die, Fun Flowers Die {mini occasions}, Boho Blossom Punch, Pearls Jewels, Sweet Stitches Fabric Brads {mini occasions} I absolutely love these brads the wild wasabi with the polka dots looks great on this card!
Tip: When creating this card it is best to stamp your sentiment on your whisper white card stock before adhering to your card base this way if your sentiment the circle can be adjusted to your card to look straight! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment