Thursday, April 4, 2013

Happy Birthday BuG!!!

I'm a bit late in posting this card. This is the card I gave my little guy, he recently turned 5 on March 15th {insert tear}.  Its bittersweet he's growing so fast and as much as love watching him learning, and discovering new things and just seeing his personality grow its sad to see my baby growing up. I really think this Storybook DSP is so cute. It's pretty universal it's great for kids cards/projects but it can also be used on masculine cards because it offers some great striped patterns too. Stay tuned I have some cards from Caleb's birthday party that I will be sharing in the next couple days. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: 

Paper: Riding Hood Red, Pool Party, Wild Wasabi and Storybook DSP

Stamp Set: Personalized Stamp{retired}

Ink: Riding Hood Red

Accessories: Bitty Banners Framelits, Linen Thread, Basic Grey Stitched Ribbon, Singo White Gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment