Tuesday, April 23, 2013

THANK U

These are the thank yous I made for Caleb's birthday. I was behind on getting these out life just got busy between Stampin' Up! events and my boys getting sick time just got away, I feel bad that these took so long. I really love this Storybook DSP and will be sad to see it go but I can say without a doubt that you'll love all the new dsp coming your way. I was able to get a sneak peek this Saturday and I' m really excited about all the goodies Stampin' Up! has in store for us. Thanks for stopping by!

 Supplies:

Paper: Pool Party, Storybook DSP, In Color Patterns Pack

Ink: Midnight Muse

Stamp Set: Pennant Parade

Accessories: Note Cards, 1" Circle Punch, Window Framelits, Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribbon and Basic Gray Stitched Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment