Sunday, April 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Sarah

 Happy Sunday! A couple weeks ago was my friend Sarah's birthday and this card went out to her. I wish I can take credit for it but I can't the only thing I can say was my own was the color combination choices. The original card had a lot of the summer starfruit color in it and seeing as I'm still not the biggest fan of that color I have a hard time using it unless its in small doses. I found this card on Pinterest and I thought it was really cute and simple. I know for the life of me cant find the original creator. I want to say I CASEd it from Mindy at Bada-Bing! Creations. I love her work and love casing her work.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.



Supplies:

Paper: Primrose Petals, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Subtles Patterns Pack DSP, Party Patio DSP

Stamp Set: Make a Cake & Itty Bitty Banners

Ink: Primrose Petals, Baja Breeze & Midnight Muse

Accessories: Labels Collection Framelits, Dotted Scallop Edge Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Basic Rhinestones and White Stitched Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment