Monday, April 6, 2009

ROCKABILLY~LIVE, LAUGH & LOVE









I finally had a chance to pull out my Rockabilly DSP and play with it. I absolutely love this DSP it is very versatile it can be used to make a girlie and or masculine card. However I decided to make a girlie card with it! :0)
This is a standard size card. Cutting it at 4 1/4 X 11". I used Riding Hood Red as the base of my card and added the Rockabilly DSP to the front. I scored a fold at 1 1/2" and added DSP to the flap as well. Adding the new White Satin Ribbon from the new mini occasions to the flap on the front making a bow. The cherry is from the Tart & Tangy stamp set and is stamped in Basic Black and Riding Hood Red and then matted and popped up on a Scallop circle punch that is Rockabilly DSP to coordinate. The card insert is Whisper White CS matted onto Black CS. The Sentiment is from the On Your Birthday stamp set and was stamped in Riding Hood Red ink and Black. Using the Rockabilly DSP again in the same patter I then punched a tab using the round tab punch and placed it in the corner. This was very quick and easy and if I don't say so myself I was pretty happy with the way it came out. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment