Wednesday, April 1, 2009

OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG



The new Mini Occasions Catalog has arrived!!! Yea I'm so excited, I love the new rub~ons, DSP and soooo much more you will just have to peek to find out what all the excitement is about. So today is the first day that we can order from the limited time catalog (Apr 1st~ Jun 30th). If you have not yet received your copy in the mail please email me and I will get it to you via US mail ASAP. This catalog consist of 22 pages of goodies. You can also view the catalog pages now just by clicking here. If you would like to place a order you can order any time via my website 24/7 at http://www.lorrainetoll.stampinup.net/ or you can email your order to me! This is also a great opportunity to host a party and earn merchandise for free. Contact me for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment