Thursday, April 30, 2009

UPSY DAISY BIRTHDAY

I made this card for one of the many birthdays that are coming up in my family. I like how this card turned out and I hope all of you do to.

I used the Baja Breeze CS for the base of my card (this happens to be one of my favorite in colors, I will be sad to see it go) and matted the Walk in the Park DSP to the front. I used the Oval Scallop Frame Die cut in Baja Breeze for the trim around the flowers. I had a extra piece of Whisper White CS from a previous scallop oval so I stamped the flowers from the Upsy Daisy stamp set in Baja Breeze and Cameo Coral ink and tried to give that multi color affect. The birthday sentiment was stamped in Baja Breeze and you can find it in the On Your Birthday stamp set. I added just a little bit of ribbon to the bottom in our new limited white satin ribbon for a finishing touch. Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment