Sunday, April 5, 2009

THANK YOU~THANK YOU~THANK YOU



These were the thank you cards that I made for Caleb's birthday. I was trying to stay cute, quick and simple. I sure hope that I achieved that. I made 2 different color combo's this one is So Saffron as the base of the card and the the Top Note Die was textured Baja Breeze CS. I used the Sweet Slumber DSP for the Scalloped envelope leaving the scallop off to make it more on the boy side. Using the So Saffron ribbon from the sale-a-bration catalog I tied a knot and then wrapped it around the envelope. I then stamped the present from the Party Hearty stamp set in So Saffron and punched it using the 3/4" circle punch. I also punched and 1" circle in Ruby Red and gave it a pop up layered look with a dimensional. I cut a 2 1/2" x 3" Whisper White CS for the envelope insert and stamped the Thank You in So Saffron, Ruby Red and Baja Breeze from the Family Phrases Stamp set. I like the way they turned out, now let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment