Monday, November 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NIKI!!!


Today's post is a little something that I made for my cousin Niki's birthday. I used the Cottage Wall DSP knowing that it is one of her favorite designer paper. I filled the bag with candy and a picture of what was coming to her in the mail. I hope she liked it. You can visit her blog by clicking here as she is a talented SU! Demonstrator and has lots of great ideas too!
Recipe for Card:
Card Size: 3x3

Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Butterfly Die, Word Window Punch, 1 3/4 Circle Punch, Half Pearls {pretties kit}, linen thread, dimensionals
Recipe for Gift Bag:
Paper: Orchid Opulence, Cottage Wall DSP
Accessories: Fancy Favor Die, Butterfly die, Trio Flower Punch, Half Pearls {pretties kit}, Jumbo Brads and 5/8" Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon
Thank you for stopping by!

















No comments:

Post a Comment