Friday, November 6, 2009

GOODIES!


Here are some quick and simple Halloween treats that I put together for the Caleb's friends. I love quick and simple being that I don't always have alot of time to create when I'm always having to run after my 19 month, so I love when I can create projects that don't require alot of time. The tin you see here is just a pull tab fruit can that I cut open using a safety can opener I filled it with some chocolates and resealed it using crystal effects.
Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Eat, Drink & Be Scary, Grateful Greetings {mini catalog}
Paper: Whisper White, Cast~A~Spell DSP
Ink: Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Old Olive {markers}
Accessories: 5/8 Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/4 Basic Black & Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Large & Small Tag Punch, Corner Rounder
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment