Thursday, November 5, 2009

A LITTLE BOY'S WISH!!


I recently joined Late Night Stampers Group and received a email this morning that a 5yr old boy named Noah Biorkman, is in the last stages of a 2 1/2 year battle with Neuroblastoma Cancer. The family is celebrating Christmas next week and Noah's request is to get lots of Christmas cards… So I wanted to take this time and ask all of you that visit my blog to participate in sending this little boy a Christmas card and in helping make his wish come true!!!! If you would like to send him a card please email me at gremgirl@sbcglobal.net and I will email you back with his address ASAP. Looking forward to receiving all of your emails.

I will return tomorrow with more of my Halloween creations, I say better late than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment