Wednesday, November 4, 2009

BOO!



I can't believe that we are already in November boy has the year flown by. I wanted to post some of my Halloween projects earlier but I was having some problems uploading pictures to my computer as well as with blogger. So hopefully everything is working as it should I'm not the most technical when it comes to tricks with the computer. Any who!

This card went out to Caleb's great grandparents and grandparents. I wish I could say that this is my creation however it is not. I saw a card that was very similar to this at my uplines {I'm not sure if this her creation or one she received} I made some changes to work around with what I had. When I saw this card I had to make it my 19 month old son's favorite word right now is BOO! I love it we go to the Halloween stores, look at catalogs and he loves looking at the witches and skeletons and saying BOO to them so I thought this card was very fitting for him to give the grandparents with his Halloween picture. Let me know what you think! I like the way it turned out!

Recipe:

Paper: Basic Black, Perfect Plum & Cast~A~Spell DSP

Ink: Basic Black

Stamp Sets: Eat, Drink & Be Scary, Haunting{ jumbo wheel}

Accessories: Serif Essentials Alphabet Die

No comments:

Post a Comment