Wednesday, April 4, 2012

CASE: Live in the Sunshine

Here is another altered notebook that I made for someone. My sister's piano teacher really wanted soft neutral colors with a subtle splash of color. I had ran across a card sometime ago that I've been wanting to case so I decided to case one of Heather Klump's cards and take that inspiration and put it to a notebook. I love all of Heather's creations she does such beautiful work. To see Heather's card that I cased and was inspired by click here. Thank you Heather for sharing all of your wonderful creations . =D
Supplies:

Paper: Soft Suede Textured CS, Very Vanilla CS, Marina Mist CS, Beau Chateau DSP

Stamp Sets: Pursuit of Happiness, En Francais & Hello, Doily

Ink: Soft Suede, Versa Mark

Accessories: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Perfect Pennants Die, 1/8" Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Jewel Basic Pearls, Cutter Kit Distressing tool

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a treat to see all these updates and new ideas. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your work. Thanks for sharing!

    Beverlee

    ReplyDelete