Saturday, April 28, 2012

FRIEND

 Happy Saturday! I made this card a couple months ago for our Imprints meeting that my up line held. We do a swap and a card contest. My card didn't win (tear) but that's OK there were a lot of amazing cards that day and fortunately for me I was able to come home with one of each and a ton of inspiration.=D  I  have to keep my post short, I'm heading out for a girls day with my family from sisters to cousins and aunts too for a day of stampin', what more could I ask for! Enjoy your Saturday!
Supplies:

Paper: Twitterpated DSP, Riding Hood Red CS, Baja Breeze CS, Whisper White CS

Stamp Sets: Family Reunion

Ink: Riding Hood Red 

Accessories: Fun Flowers Die, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Flower Fushion Sizzlet, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch, Itty Bitty Buttons, Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment