Saturday, April 7, 2012

With Sympathy


This type of card is always the hardest for me to make. Hopefully the family that received this card knows that they are in our thoughts and prayers. I cased a layout from a card that is in the Idea Book & Catalog and a layout that I have seen on numerous blogs. I love the clean and simple layout.

You will find a list of supplies listed below. I've got to run know we have a very busy day ahead of us. I'm off and running to color eggs with my kiddo! =D Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

Supplies:

Paper: Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Whisper White

Stamp Set: Thoughts & Prayers

Ink: Early Espresso

Accessories: Elegant Lines EF, Eyelet Border Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, Basic Jewel Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment