Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ahoy MAtey!

Here are some of the Pirate Goodies I made for Caleb's playdate birthday party. This first picture is of a little coloring book that I made and put in the kiddos goodie treasure chest. I found some fun pirate coloring pages online and just printed from that. In case you are wondering this cute little pirate boy is a non stampin' up image. I ran across him on google images and thought he was the perfect pirate for my little guy. I typed out Ahoy Matey in the Algerian font and just printed and punched as needed using our handy modern label punch. Easy Peasy!
Here's a look at the treasure chests all together. I found these little treasures at oriental trading co.
Supplies:

Paper: Real Red, Pacific Point, Basic Black & Whisper White

Accessories: Scallop Punch, 1 3/4' Circle Punch, Circles #2 Die, Striped Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/8" Black & Red Taffetta Ribbon

I have to run but thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment