Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Betsy's Blooms

 Here is another card sample that I made for my stamp day with the girls. I decided to do a gate fold with one of our new framelits. I'm really loving this new Betsy's Blossoms stamp set and it's coordinating wheel and Floral District DSP. Love the bright cheery colors. The Betsy's Blossoms stamp set have this wonderful flower burst that works great with the rock n roll technique which is I used to create the flower. Not to mention its large enough to punch a fancy flower out of. Well I better run I have a busy busy day today but thought I sneak a moment to post a sneak peek.

Supplies: 

Paper: Melon Mambo CS, Whisper White CS, Floral District DSP

Stamp Set: Pursuit of Happiness, Betsy's Blossoms{sneak peek}, Betsy's Blooms wheel{sneak peek}

Ink: Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight & Tangerine Tango

Accessories: Apothecary Accent Framelits{sneak peek}, Fancy Flower Punch, Brights Designer Buttons, Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine & 1/4" Stitched Daffodil Delight Ribbon {sneak peek} 



No comments:

Post a Comment