Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Comfort Cafe Sneak Peak: thinking of you


 Another sample card I made for my stampin day with the girls. I CASEd a card that I received from a swap that I'm apart of the inspiration came from Susan Creer. Thanks Susan I loved your card. She had made hers using Product from the latest SAB goodies. I have to say I'm love love loving the new Midnight Muse in color. This card clean and simple way to show case different patterns from DSP not to mention a great use of the 1" square punch. Stay tuned for another sneak peak card tomorrow using this same layout with our new Floral District DSP. 
Supplies: 

Paper: Comfort Cafe DSP {sneak peek}, Very Vanilla CS, Midnight Muse CS{sneak peek}, Soft Suede CS

Stamp Set: Curly Cute

Ink: Midnight Muse {sneak peek}

Accessories: 1" square Punch, Early Espresso Bakers Twine & Naturals Designer Buttons {sneak peek}


No comments:

Post a Comment