Wednesday, May 30, 2012

District Floral Sneak Peek: thinking of you

 As promised another version of yesterdays card using another new and upcoming DSP, District Floral. I love all the bright colors that they combined in this designer paper and I think that you'll love it to once you are able to get your hands on it starting Friday June 1st.


There are only a few days left to order off the retired list, it's a bittersweet time as we say goodbye to those sets and accessories that we love and are excited to see all the new additions that we will fall in love with. If you would like to make sure to get your hands on those stamp sets and accessories before they retire stop by website 24/7 by clicking here to pick them up or contact me directly and we will get them ordered. If you would like a catalog and are not established with a Stampin' Up demo already contact me today and I will get you a new 2012-2013 catalog sent to you ASAP. The cost would be $5 and I will ship to you FREE. Email me at lorrainetoll@att.net for your copy.  
Supplies:

Paper: District Floral {sneak peek}, Whisper White CS, Rich Razzleberry CS and Lucky Limeade CS

Stamp Set: Curly Cute

Ink: Rich Razzleberry

Accessories: 1" Square Punch, Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine and Brights Designer Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment