Thursday, May 31, 2012

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY:sneak peek

 Here is  another sample card that I made and brought with me for my day of stampin' with the girls that I went to a couple weeks ago. I really liked this layout I saw it on a card some time ago and for the life of me can't remember where and by whom. I did make some minor adjustments to the layout and used new DSP and accessories. I just loving the new comfort cafe DSP and love the color combination of it this designer paper is perfect and very versatile, it can be used for a very famine card or masculine which is great when wanting to create those masculine cards for the men/boys in your life. 


NOTE: Today's the last day to order retiring product from the current catalog. To be sure to pick up those retired items click here to start shopping. 
Supplies:

Paper: Comfort cafe DSP{sneak peek}, Midnight Muse{sneak peek}, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla & Soft Suede

Stamp Sets: Daring Adventure, Best Dad Ever & Layered Labels{sneak peek}

Ink: Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Midnight Muse{sneak peek}

Accessories: Apothecary Accents Framelits {sneak peek}, Petal Cone Die {banner}, Denim Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment