Saturday, May 26, 2012

love & laughter

 I'm off to a wedding today, I love weddings I think they are so fun and pretty. It's a outdoor wedding so I'm crossing my fingers that mother nature is kind especially since it's been so windy here.  I get to spend time with family and I'm excited to get to see all the decorations that my cousin Niki created which I'm sure will be amazing. This is the card that I will be giving to the happy couple. I was having trouble getting a good clear pic for some reason {must be operator error}. I'm short for time so I have to run I have a few things to do around the house before I get ready to run. Have a great Saturday and enjoy your weekend.
Supplies:

Paper: Wisteria Wonder textured CS, Elegant Eggplant textured CS, Whisper White 

Stamp Sets: Love & Laughter {carryover from the mini}

Ink: Basic Black

Accessories: Itty Bitty Punch Pack, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Scallop Circles #2 Die, Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Basic Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment