Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Birthday, Bev

Happy Thursday! This card went to my up line Bev for her birthday and while her birthday was at the beginning of February and we are almost in March I assure you that it  made it to her on time and that I'm just now getting around to posting it. This card photographed a bit lighter than it actually is. The Blooming with Kindness stamp set as really been one of my go to sets lately. I just love that flower. I have to admit when I first saw it in the catalog it didn't really grab my attention... boy has that changed. =D The shadow box was stamped using ink on a acrylic block. I really love that technique I love finding new ways to use product. Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies:

Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Tea for Two DSP

Stamp Sets: Blooming with Kindness, Apothecary Art

Ink: So Saffron, Early Espresso

Accessories: Lacy Brocade EF, Decorative Label Punch, Vintage Trinkets, 5/8" Crochet Ribbon and Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon 

No comments:

Post a Comment