Thursday, May 28, 2009

MISS MAY SWAP~ TRENDY TREE

I was asked to participate in the Miss May Swap. So I decided to go ahead and join in the fun. I thought what the heck why not it will be fun and I will get a stack of cards for ideas from ladies from all over. I have to be honest though I wasn't quite sure what to expect I had never been in a card swap other than with the ladies in my demonstrator group that is here locally where I live. So the thought of a mail swap and sharing cards and ideas from ladies that share my same passion and obsession of stamping sounded really fun. I have to say that this swap was way more than I expected all the swaps were wonderful. So thank you ladies for the wonderful cards. I sure hope you like my swap as much as I love yours.

note: some of the cards did not photo very well but don't let it fool you they are great. I also included the name of the creator and blog if I was provided with that information. Also if you are one of the creators and you do not see your blog attached email me and I will correct it.
Created By: Missi Hackman

Created By: Julie Ramos
http://www.stampyourdream.blogspot.com/

Julie is a friend of mine. So I was surprised to see that she was part of the same swap but not surprised by the creativity and quality of the card (loved it Julie). You can also find her blog located in my favorites.


Created By: Barbara Dykhouse


***Miss May Trendy Tree swap continued on next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment