Friday, May 15, 2009

WELCOME HOME



I have a cousin that just moved out of her parents house and moved into a new home. It's such a fun and exciting chapter in a persons life when they take the next step onto new responsibilities, it can also be a bit scary all at the same time. So I thought I would make her a Congrats/Housewarming card.

The base of this card is confetti cream. I matted it with Always Artichoke but before I adhered it to my base I ran it through the Big Shot using the Backgrounds 1 texturz plates. Using the Welcome Home stamp set I stamped the 2 outside houses in Chocolate Chip to Very Vanilla and the middle house in Always Artichoke which I popped up a bit with a dimensional. I matted it to Baja Breeze and Manchester DSP. My sentiment was from the Bella's Bloom stamp set that was inked in Baja Breeze and Always Artichoke I then punched it out with the Curly Label punch. Added some Always Artichoke grosgrain ribbon and another card completed. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to drop a line and tell me what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment