Thursday, May 21, 2009

CHEERS TO YOU! MY MISS MAY'S SWAP

I was asked to participate in the Miss May's Swappers. I thought that it would be fun and who doesn't like to get a hand full of cards. So I decided to go ahead and participate. The stamp set that was supposed to be used was the Cheers to You. This is my swap that I came up with. I will post the other demonstrator swaps as they arrive which I'm crossing my fingers will be tomorrow that was the goal date.

The base of this card is Bashful Blue. All of the DSP used on this card is Washington Apple I thought that it was a nice bright and summery colors to use for this card. I used Bashful Blue and the stripes from the Washington Apple DSP to create the top note. The ribbon used is the stripped So Saffron. The corner rounder was used to round all of the edges. I stamped the "cheers to you" in Riding Hood Red and punched it with the 1 1/4 circle punch and the 1 3/8 circle punch to matte. My cocktail was stamped in Going Gray to give it a softer look and I colored it in using blender pens. I added a bit of glitter to the glass and crystal effects to the fruit slice however it is a bit hard to tell in the pictures. I had fun with this card and I'm happy with the way that it turned out. Thanks for stopping by and check back tomorrow for more Miss May's Swappers.

No comments:

Post a Comment