Friday, May 22, 2009

MISS MAY'S SWAP~ TRENDY TREE

This is my second swap for the Miss May's swap. The stamp set to be used for this was trendy trees. I'm hoping and waiting for the mail man today and looking forward to possibly getting my swaps. I was pretty happy that this is the stamp set we had to use I love this set. I am not always to good with the 2 step stamping but I have to say that this set is extremely easy to use.

This is a standard size card that was cut in chocolate chip. I matted this card using the Kraft Manchester DSP. My trees were stamped onto Very Vanilla using Chocolate Chip and Mellow Moss for the colors.I then matted my trees onto Brocade Blue, Mellow Moss and Chocolate Chip. I cut a strip of Chocolate Chip and scalloped the edge with the eyelet scallop edge punch and tied Mellow Moss taffeta ribbon around it. I stamped my thanks so much sentiment on Very Vanilla in Mellow moss and punched it with the Large Oval punch. I also punched the Scallop Oval in Chocolate chip to matte. Before popping up my sentiment with dimensionals I added a couple pewter brads. I hope that the participants that received my swap enjoy it. Check back tomorrow I just might have a participant from the swap to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment