Tuesday, June 2, 2009

JUNE CLASSES

It's time to pull out those calendars and Save the Dates. Start signing up for our June classes. These are classes you won't want to miss. So mark them on your Calendar because you will want to be there.

Tart and Tangy Summer Fun Class

This class you will not want to miss. If you don't have a reason to throw a really cute summer party well, now you do, and if you are the one throwing that summer BBQ and want some creative ideas then this is the class for you. Trust me once you see these cute projects it will give you a reason to throw a party. Email me or phone me to reserve your spot today.

When: Thursday June 11 @ 6:00pm
Reservation Fee: $4
Minimum Order: $20 (day of class)
Where: My House

Bring your Stampin' kit: Snips (scissors), Snail and Bone Folder
********************************************

2nd Punch Book Class

If you attended the first punch book class and you want to continue the class or even if you missed the first class and want to start your punch book now, we have 10 new cute punch creations to add to your book.
Call or email me to reserve your spot.

When: Sunday June 28 @ 2:00pm
Reservation Fee: $5
Minimum Order: $20(day of class)
Where: My House

Bring you Stampin' kit: Snips(scissors), Snail and Bone Folder

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment