Monday, June 8, 2009

"B" IS FOR BIRTHDAY

Good Day my creative friends. I hope that you enjoyed your weekend. Here in California we had beautiful weather, so my weekend was spent with my two boys enjoying it. However Saturday had to be a little productive on the home front so my closet got a face lift, it had to be done. i guess you can say spring cleaning came a bit late.

OK so I made this card for one of my cousins, this card went to my cousin Manuel. I was trying to make it more on the masculine side and so I hesitated on the big bow in front but decided what the heck he will love it anyway. This card was very simple and quick to make. I found a layout from one of the challenges I came across. I wish that I can remember where but it helped to change it up. The recipe for this card is as follows.

Stamp Set: Party Hearty

Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze and Hand Drawn Bundle (level 3 hostess)

Ink: Baja Breeze

Accessories: Scallop Edge punch,White Satin Ribbon and Dazzling Diamonds

So there it is another quick and simple birthday card. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment