Monday, June 15, 2009

"GOOD FRIEND" HOSTESS GIFT

Hello fellow Stampers! It's been a busy weekend for me but I'm back. Today's post is a little something that I made for a Hostess (Aja) that booked a party with me. Unfortunately with trying to remember everything to bring to demonstrate I left her gift behind. Sorry Aja, but it will soon be in your hands. Thank you again for booking a party, all of you ladies were alot of fun.

Here's is the recipe for this little notebook:

Paper: Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Kiwi Kiss and Pacific Point
Ink: Pacific Point, Summer Sun and Close to Cocoa
Stamp Set: Good Friend
Accessories: Top Note Die, Simple Serif Alphabet and Pacific Point stripped grosgrain ribbon and the notebook was purchased from Micheal's in the dollar section.

Book a party with me and find out what gift you may receive!

No comments:

Post a Comment