Wednesday, July 1, 2009

BRANCH OUT ~ MISS JUNE SWAP

OK friends I received my swaps in the mail today Yippie. I wasn't able to photograph them yet but I will and post them tomorrow the Friendly Words swaps tomorrow. This was my other stamp set that I participated with. I love this set. I can honestly say with out a doubt that 2 step stamp sets make me nervous I tend to struggle a bit with them. This one however is one of the easiest I have used I promise so need less to say I had fun making this card.

Here's the recipe for this card:
Paper: So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White and Flock Together DSP

Stamp Set: Branch Out & Bella's Bloom

Ink: So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Soft Suede (New In Color) and Sahara Sand

Accessories: Jumbo Eyelets, Tempting turquoise grosgrain Ribbon and Lot of Tags Sizzlits

Let me know what you think? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment