Thursday, June 4, 2009

SIMPLE FRIENDSHIP

This is a 6x6 scrapbook page that was a make a take at my last booking. They absolutely loved this scrapbook page plus it didn't hurt that they got to use glitter, they all love glitter. The group of ladies that were there all love to scrapbook and did not know to much about Stampin' Up and what they have to offer and were also not sure if they were into stampin'. Most thought that stampin' was just about making cards, after doing this make and take their idea of rubber stampin' has now been changed forever and know that stamps can be combined with scrapbooking.

I wish that I can say that this scrapbook page is my original, however I can't it's a Julie Ramos original. She is one of my fellow imprint down line. I cased (copy & share) a scrapbook page that she created and just changed it a bit to work with a stamp set I had. So thank you for the great scrapbook page Julie. You can view her scrapbook page here: http://stampyourdream.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-03-25T10%3A47%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=7


So here is the recipe for this scrapbook page:


Paper: Pink Pirouette, Almost Amethyst, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla and Tea Party DSP


Ink: Almost Amethyst, Going Gray and Pink Pirouette


Stamp Set: Simple Friendship and Define Your Life


Accessories: Butterfly Die, Photo Corner punch, Wide Oval punch, Clear Rhinestone, pop up glue dots and glitter


If you have any questions feel free to contact me.






No comments:

Post a Comment