Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MAKE & TAKE


This card was the make & take that we had at our garage sale earlier this month. Our stampers that came to our garage sale were all able to make one of these cards { as long as they RSVP'd by the deadline}. This card was created by our upline Bev. The only I had to do was change the color and paper with something that was current. This card was a hit and everyone loved it, all I kept hearing was how easy this stamp set was to use and they couldn't believe it. They also loved the color combination. I love Orchid Opulence and Old Olive together, and can I tell you how much I'm loving the New Cottage Wall DSP it is by far my favorite right now! I seem to be using it on project I can get my hands on!
OK so here is the recipe for this card:
This card is 5 1/4 x 5 1/4.

Stamp Set: Pocket Silhouettes, Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, and Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry (new IN COLOR)
Accessories: Butterfly Punch {NEW}, Large Oval punch and White Grosgrain Ribbon
Thank you for stopping by and let me know what you think, I would love to hear your feedback!
Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment