Sunday, July 19, 2009

WELCOME HOME!


Hello Stampers! Today's post is another card that I received from my cousin Niki. I wanted to share this card with you because I liked the way it opened{plus I thought the card was cute too!} and I'm always looking for new ways for a card to open. This card is a standard size half card with a flap at the top that opens to view her new information. Clever Huh, I thought so! You can view more of Niki's creations by visiting her blog at
Some of the colors used in this card are retired, but the idea is great! I will do my best to give you the recipe for this card but don't hold me to it just in case I'm incorrect.
Paper: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Inks: Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip
Stamp Set: Welcome Home {pg. 66 in the NEW Catalog 2009~2010}
Accessories: Flower Fushion and Vintage Brads
TIP: Try using RGB color codes to match your text color with Stampin' Up inks for Invitations, Birth Announcements, ETC. Here's the link to get you started to find out what to set your printer at:
Smiles, and Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment