Sunday, July 26, 2009

IT'S A BOY!


Hello my creative cyber friends! Sorry I've been MIA lately in my postings. Everyday life has kept me pretty busy so I have not been able to create much lately, but hopefully I can get back on track. Today's post is a card that I made for my cousin Jackie, she is having a green co~ed baby shower. Yes I said co~ed, I'm finding that these types of baby showers are becoming the in thing to do {I guess the daddies were feeling a bit left out and wanted to join in our girlie fun! =)} This is where I'm heading off to today with my family, so today should make for a nice fun filled family get together!
This card is a 5 1/4 x 5 1/4. SU! does make envelopes that fit this size card.
Here is the recipe:
Stamp Set: Nursery Necessities, Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Tall Tales DSP
Ink: Soft Suede, Old Olive, So Saffron
Accessories: Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge, Scallop Edge Punch, Fresh Favorites Buttons, Linen Thread and 1/2" Striped Old Olive Ribbon, Large and Small Star Punch
TIP: Use dimensionals to give your project that added 3-D pop. { I used them to pop up part of my sail boat}
Thank you for stopping by and tell me what you think!



Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment