Monday, July 6, 2009

DEAL OF THE WEEK #2


The Deal of the week was just announced! It's the Doctor's Bag for the BIG SHOT! This bag is really cute and also can be used in alternate ways. The Dr. Bag can fit your Big Shot as well as accessories. I own this bag and I absolutely love it. I use it to carry my Big Shot in of course and I also use it as a overnight bag. This bag is roomy with alot of compartments on the inside. So if this is something you have been wanting and just haven't purchased yet now is the time to do it. So don't let this deal get away, this offer is only good till July 13th 9:50{MT}!


Sizzix Big Shot Doctor's Bag: Item # 113474
Regular price- $69.95 Now just $49.99.
Located on page 194 of our current catalog.
July 6, 10 AM (MT) through July 13, 9:50 AM (MT)
Visit my Stampin Up website to order now!

No comments:

Post a Comment