Sunday, July 12, 2009

HAPPY 32ND BIRTHDAY!


Today's post was a card that was given to my husband for his 32nd Birthday. This card was made by our cousin Niki Toll you can also visit her Blog at http://stampinwithniki.blogspot.com/. She is a very talented and creative Stamper. Actually if I'm honest she was the person that created this crazed obsessed stamper that I am today! LOL!
The colors shown here are retired but for a baseball fan as my husband is the idea is great.
I will try and give the recipe the best that I can. You can view this card on Niki's blog for further info as well as her other creative projects.
Recipe as follows ( now don't hold me to this I may not get it all right):
Paper: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze ( sad to see that go!) oh yea transparency film
Ink: Baja Breeze, Real Red Marker
Stamp Set: Short & Sweet
Accessories: Big Bold Birthday Sizzlits, 1 3/8 Circle punch, Large Oval punch and Riding Hood stripped ribbon, Timeless Type Chipboard


No comments:

Post a Comment