Thursday, September 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!


First off I have to say I absolutely love the "Branch Out" stamp set! It is one of the easiest 2~step stamp set that I own. I also love how you can change the tree for all the seasons and it still looks so cute as well as using it for so many different occasions. Today's card as you can see from the title is a card that I made for my dad. If you are anything like me then you know how difficult it is to make a masculine card. I just seem to struggle when making them, but I like to think that I am getting a little better at it. I always ask my hubby for his opinion, to see if the end result is masculine enough, I figure he would know best plus I think deep down he wants to be stamper! {teehee}

Card Recipe:
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Autumn Meadows DSP{holiday mini pg.13}

Inks: Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal, Really Rust and More Mustard

Stamp Set: Branch Out and On Your Birthday

Accessories: Top Note Die, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Chocolate Chip 5/8 grosgrain ribbon and Jumbo Eyelet Brad

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment