Wednesday, September 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, FROM NIKI


Hello All, I want to first start off by saying sorry for neglecting my blog the last couple of weeks. I've been moving and trying to get settleD. I've also had some problems getting my phone and Internet service back in swing. So I'm hoping that I can start to get back on track now. During the time that I was MIC {missing in cyberspace} I had a birthday and this is one the cards and goodies that I received. This happens to be from my cousin, you can stop by her blog and check out her wonderful creations http://stampinwithniki.blogspot.com/ she is the one that got me to be this crazed stamper.
Here is the Recipe for the card and gift bag! I will do my best.
Paper: Tall Tales DSP, Rose Red Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Stamp Sets: Happy Together {super cute, this is on my wish list now!}
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Regal Rose Ribbon, jumbo brads, Button Latte, Scallop Envelope Die
Thank you for the gift and the wonderful creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment