Monday, September 28, 2009

EEK! GHOULS AND GOBLINS

I love Halloween I think that it might actually be one of my favorite holidays! I love seeing all the little kids in their costumes especially the infants and toddlers they are just so darn cute. Plus who doesn't love candy! So I was excited when I saw these cute little treat cups in our mini catalog, I had to get them and try them out. This was my first creation using these cups I thought that I would make a card with it rather than a favor which I've been seeing alot of in the cyber stamp world. What I really love about these cups not only are they cute but they don't take alot to fill which is great especially if your giving it to little ones. I filled my treat cup with Reese's Pieces {mmmm... maybe I will have to eat what's left in the bag! yummy} Drop me a comment and let me know what you think!!


Here's the Recipe:

Paper: Black, Perfect Plum, Whisper White & Cast A Spell

Stamp Set: Sweet Centers (mini Catalog)

Ink: Old Olive

Accessories: Sweet Treat Cups, 1 3/8" Circle punch, 5/8" Grosgrain black ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment