Monday, September 7, 2009

TROUBLES WITH CYBERSPACE!

So today I came over to my father in laws house to post. It's difficult to come here on a regular basis with my little one being that he likes to get into everything right now, but I wanted to make sure that I updated my readers and followers of my absence. I thought that once my Internet and phone service was transferred to my new home that I would be back in full swing posting on a regular basis, but much to my frustration I have not been able to, I've been having alot of problems with my Internet connection since I have moved. My service is with AT&T and much to my dissatisfaction they are taking there sweet merry time to resolve my Internet connection problems. So I apologize for not having anything new for sometime now. Please bare with me during this time and as soon as I have my Internet connection again I will be back with my most recent projects. Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to return with posts very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment