Wednesday, September 23, 2009

TEENY TINY WISHES



Yay I'm back.....back from a long interrupted Internet connection. Thank you to everyone that hung in there with me during this long absence.
Today's post was a birthday card that I made for my step mom. She is also a stamper but has just recently taken up the hobby, and as we all know and did ourselves fell in love with it and with Stampin' Up product. She loves getting my cards and says that it's also a gift in itself that she looks forward too! Hopefully she enjoys this card. Leave me a comment to let me know what you think I always love to hear it.
Recipe as follows:
Paper: Chocolate Chip CS, Rose Red CS, Very Vanilla CS, Regal Rose CS, Tall Tales
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Happy Together
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon (1/4 & 5/8), Lots of Tags sizzlits, Word Window Punch, Eyelet Scallop Edge Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment