Saturday, September 26, 2009

BIRTHDAY BOT!

Yes, that's correct another birthday card! This card was made for one of my little sisters who recently turned 11! I just think these little bots are so darn cute, but I wanted to change up my bot and make her a girly one so I hope that I achieved that. I tried to take a picture of my bots belly to show that I popped it up but the picture didn't show it very well. TIP: Dimensionals do not adhere well to watercolor paper so try using pop up glue dots. Drop me a comment and let me know what you think!

Here is the recipe for this card:

Paper: Melon Mambo {love it}, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Water Color Paper and Razzleberry Lemonade DSP

Ink: Dusty Durango, Melon Mambo and Black Stazon

Stamp Sets: Lot of Bots & Look Who's Turning

Accessories: Scallop Square Die, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon and Pop Up glue dots





1 comment: