Thursday, May 13, 2010

JUST A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

Here is another MDS scrapbook page. I've been trying to get caught up with scrapbooking my son Caleb, and I'm embarrassed to say that I'm very behind. I really love candid pictures like these, these are the moments I love capturing. Not to mention when he see's the camera, he stops what ever it was that he was doing, little stinker! This is another Designer layout that has been slightly altered. I really love all the Designer layouts that our MDS offers, it definitely makes scrapbooking a breeze whether your a amateur scrapbooker, or lacking mojo for the moment, and we all know that all of us go thorough that once in a while. Not to mention our designer layouts are great for inspiration for creating our own layouts. Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment