Saturday, May 1, 2010

SUMMER MINI LIVE & MAY PROMOTION

I'm excited to announce that the NEW Summer Mini Catalog is live now! You can view the catalog here. If you didn't receive a copy and you would like one in hand email or drop me a comment and I will be sure to send one out to you ASAP!
If some of you aren't aware May is National scrapbooking month and Stampin' Up offers a variety of possibilities when it comes to helping create fun and beautiful scrapbooking memories and now with My Digital studio the options are endless.
So to recognize National Scrapbooking Month you can get a FREE pack of Designer brads {4 designs to choose from} with the purchase of My Digital Studio or 1 of the following qualifying stamp sets:

pg. 81 Extreme Elements
pg. 119 Framed with Love**
pg. 128 Certified**
pg. 129 Circle Circus
pg.12* Elements of Style
Pg.13* Momentos
pg.13* Éléments de style
pg.14* Rough Type
pg.22* Sentimental Journey
pg.25* First Day
pg.25* Camino a la Escuela
*From the Summer Mini Catalog
**A Last Chance stamp set!

To view flyer click here, you can also shop my online store here 24/7!




No comments:

Post a Comment