Friday, May 28, 2010

PUNCH ART BOOK

I recently had a punch art class! This book was made for one of the attendees that came to the class for the first time. I knew that she loved the new DSP so I thought why not use it for her book! This started out as a simple inexpensive notebook/journal that I purchased at the "M" store and was turned into a Stampin' Up Book of punch art. I'm really loving the bright colors
in this new DSP and having been using it a lot in projects lately, it's so bright and cheery and with the weather being so UGH lately it's a nice change. Stay tuned, tomorrow I have a 4x4 card that inspired by this punch book. Supplies listed below! Supplies:
Paper: Island Oasis DSP {pg.27 of summer mini}, Whisper White, Rose Red, So Saffron, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Island Floral Bigz die {summer mini} , Fancy Flower Punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, Sherbet Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, 5/8 Old Olive grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment