Friday, May 7, 2010

SWEET CELEBRATION!!

You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream! I love ice cream, and who doesn't love it. So I've been playing around with the new Sweet Scoops {pg.10} stamp set from the summer mini and making my own kind of ice cream and here is one of the cards that I came up with. Unfortunately it did not photograph very well so I apologize for the haze. I wanted to try quick, clean and simple. I have a hard time with simple so I've been working on that lately, so I thought a smaller size card would be a better start. Drop me a line and let me know what you think.
Supplies:
Paper: Rose Red, Whisper White, Thoroughly Modern DSP
Stamp Set: Sweet Scoops {summer mini pg.10}
Ink: Creamy Carmel, Soft Suede, Rose Red
Accessories: Button Latte, Linen Thread, Chunky Glitter



No comments:

Post a Comment