Monday, May 10, 2010

MOTHER'S DAY FLOWER FUSHION

I hope all of you Mom's had a wonderful Mother's day, I know I did. I woke up to Starbucks, flowers, and a treat for a spa day that includes a pedi, which if I admit my toes are long over due for some TLC! =D Thank you to my fabulous husband and our 2 yr old son.

Today's project share is the Mother's day card that I made for my mom. I've been seeing a lot of cards made like this but with our new Butterfly embosslit sizzlit so I thought I'd change it up a bit and use the Flower Fusion Sizzlet instead. I love how this card style looks clean. I wanted to make this card bright and cheery so my color inspiration came from our Island Oasis DSP in the mini. I'm really loving this color combination. For a added touch I placed a small half pearl from our pretties kit. I'm really happy with the way this card turned out and I'm pretty sure my mom loved it too! Thanks for stopping by but unfortunately I have to run, house duties are calling me, UGH! Scroll down for list of supplies used.
Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, So Saffron, Old Olive
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: Flower Fusion Sizzlet {used w/BIG Shot}, Half Pearls from pretties kit




No comments:

Post a Comment