Thursday, May 6, 2010

MY LITTLE BUG & I

In honor of National Scrapbooking month and Mother's day coming up around the corner, I thought I would share a scrapbook page using My Digital Studio. This scrapbook page was created for a calendar that my son Caleb gave his grandparents. When creating my calendar I decided that the Month of May would be perfect to do pictures of just my son and I.

I love all the possibilities that My Digital Studio offers, wether it be scrapbooking, calendars, cards and so much more. This was a Designer page, which means everything was done for me all I had to do was add in the pictures, so that's what I did. However I did make a few minor changes to add my own touch. MDS software is great from being the amateur scrapbooker which usually I am, to the advanced scrapbooker. This software truly does make scrapbooking easier and keeps you up to date! Stay tuned for tomorrow's sweet scoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment