Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Perfect Adventures

Don't you just love this scooter. I have to say that this stamp set was at the top of my must haves when I first saw the mini! That adorable scooter sold me right from the start not to mention its a great water coloring set. I think this stamp set will definitely kick me into gear to practice my water coloring technique. Love, love, love this set. This card layout was inspired by a Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge which are wonderful they are great for new layouts especially if you want to change things up a bit or if as I call it have no creative mojo for the moment! As much as I hate to admit it I do get those moments every now and then, Don't you? Thanks for stopping by and drop me a line I would love to hear from you!


Supplies:


Paper: Poppy Parade, Tempting Turquoise, Water Color Paper, Pawsitively Prints DSP


Stamp Sets: On the Grow {Summer Mini}


Ink: Black Stazon, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Poppy Parade and Basic Gray


Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Bunch and Jewel Rhinestones



No comments:

Post a Comment